Our Sisterhood has long been recognized as an accomplished group of women, intrinsically involved in key aspects of synagogue life.
Some of the many wonderful reasons to join Sisterhood:
- Diverse membership of unique women, ranging in age from twenty something to Chai Lighters, some of us with children, and others not!
- Social programming to meet new women, make new friends, and catch up and stay connected with long time friends
- Educational programming to keep our minds sharp and continue your learning
- Community service projects to help others who are less fortunate
- Annual Paid up Membership Brunch in the Fall
- Ladies Who Lunch, Book Club, Break the Fast, Hamantaschen Baking, Sisterhood Shabbat, Mah Jongg, Torah Study Group, Girls Night Out, Knit Night, and much more!
- You can invite your friends – did you know that you don’t need to be a Beth Torah member to join Sisterhood?
By joining or renewing your membership today, you will benefit from a time-limited preferred rate. A reminder that new Beth Torah members enjoy their first year of membership completely free of charge! Please complete the registration form for your annual membership. If you have any questions or prefer a paper membership form, please contact Stephanie Elad, our Membership VP.
There is a home for everyone within Beth Torah Sisterhood and we hope we can count on you to join us this year. We invite you to get involved and make a difference!!
Congregation Beth Torah
Visit the synagogue website.
- Wednesday, June 19
- Tuesday, June 25
- Wednesday, July 3
- Tuesday, July 16
- Wednesday, July 17
- Wednesday, August 7
- Tuesday, August 13
- Tuesday, August 20
- Wednesday, August 21
- Wednesday, September 4
- Tuesday, September 10
- Thursday, September 12
- Saturday, September 14
- Sunday, September 15
- Wednesday, September 18
- Thursday, September 19
- Tuesday, September 24
We would love to have you join Sisterhood. New Congregation Beth Torah members receive one year free membership to Sisterhood.
Esther Cohen Mah Jongg Tournament
Our inaugural tournament will be November 10, 2019. Registration starts at 9:30 am. Tournament play begins at 10:00 am. Lunch and snacks included. Prizes for winners. Door prizes.
Please consider being a tournament sponsor or contributor. Donations help us fund the wonderful weekly Kiddush after services throughout the year. All donations are greatly appreciated.