Our Sisterhood has long been recognized as an accomplished group of women, intrinsically involved in key aspects of synagogue life.
Some of the many wonderful reasons to join Sisterhood:
- Diverse membership of unique women, ranging in age from twenty something to Chai Lighters, some of us with children, and others not!
- Social programming to meet new women, make new friends, and catch up and stay connected with long time friends
- Educational programming to keep our minds sharp and continue your learning
- Community service projects to help others who are less fortunate
- Annual Paid up Membership Brunch in the Fall
- Ladies Who Lunch, Book Club, Break the Fast, Hamantaschen Baking, Sisterhood Shabbat, Mah Jongg, Torah Study Group, Girls Night Out, Knit Night, and much more!
- You can invite your friends – did you know that you don’t need to be a Beth Torah member to join Sisterhood?
By joining or renewing your membership today, you will benefit from a time-limited preferred rate. A reminder that new Beth Torah members enjoy their first year of membership completely free of charge! Please complete the registration form for your annual membership. If you have any questions or prefer a paper membership form, please contact Stephanie Elad, our Membership VP.
There is a home for everyone within Beth Torah Sisterhood and we hope we can count on you to join us this year. We invite you to get involved and make a difference!!
- Wednesday, January 16
- Thursday, January 24
- Wednesday, February 6
- Thursday, February 7
- Sunday, February 10
- Tuesday, February 12
- Sunday, February 17
Congregation Beth Torah
Visit the synagogue website.
Esther Cohen Kiddush Fund
Please consider making a donation to the Esther Cohen Kiddush Fund.
Donations help us fund the wonderful weekly Kiddush after services throughout the year. All donations are greatly appreciated.
We would love to have you join Sisterhood. New Congregation Beth Torah members receive one year free membership to Sisterhood.